Chef Philippe Haddad has spent his life creating unforgettable culinary experiences. A native of Bruges, Belgium enchanted by cuisine since he was a teenager, Chef Philippe honed his skills at Hotel School Ter Duinen, the most renowned hotel institute in Belgium. After completing his training, Chef Philippe broadened his culinary horizons at kitchens in Belgium, France, the United Kingdom, Bermuda, the West Indies, the U.S. Virgin
Islands and the United States. Gaining insight into the customs and cultures that surround each country’s culinary traditions. Leveraging his passion and elite training, Chef Philippe has worked in prestigious
restaurants, hotels, resorts, private clubs and private yachts. A few of his accomplishments include:
- Serving as a chef for L’Escoffier in The Beverly Hilton Hotel, The St. James
Club in Antigua and Paris, and The Ritz-Carlton in St. Thomas
- Opening Philippe’s Bistro, a Zagat-rated Buckhead hotspot, in 1999
- Working with luxury brand hotels and resorts on food and beverage initiatives
- In Atlanta he was the Executive Chef at F&B, Occidental Grand (now the Four Seasons Hotel) , The Abbey , Nikolai’s Roof and Cape Dutch.
- Induction into The French Culinary Academy in 2017 a worldwide organization based in Paris, France with a delegation of 120 chefs in the U.S and Canada.
- Recognition from The James Beard Foundation, an organization devoted to the
advancement of food culture in the United States
- Receipt of a Distinguished Restaurants of North America (DiRoNA) award
Despite his success, Chef Philippe has not forgotten to give back to communities that give so much to him. Organizations he has worked with include the Children of Restaurant Employees (CORE), Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry, the Make-a-Wish Foundation and Meals on Wheels. In 2015, he was nominated as a candidate for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s “Man of the Year” campaign in 2015 in honor of his father. Chef Philippe’s success has been driven by a simple principle: Customer satisfaction is what counts. With a commitment to excellence and boundless curiosity for new, exciting ways to prepare and enjoy food, he remains as excited as ever to help people discover the true meaning of fine dining.